20 Reasons to Choose Recycled Plastic Playground Furniture
‘Recycled plastic’ Playground Furniture from Kedel Limited looks and feels like wood, but that’s where the comparison ends. Its performance outstrips Wooden Playground Furniture by a wide margin.
- Educational value - shows recycled materials returning to useful service
- Up to 80% reduction in whole life costs compared to wood
- Easily attracts PTA funding – value for money - no recurring costs
- Does not rot–no annual maintenance programme needed
- Water, frost, insect and mould proof
- Wipe down after rain and sit down immediately – no damp bottoms
- No splinters for little fingers
- Hygienic and easy to clean with normal household cleaning materials
- Robust and vandal resistant
- Graffiti wipes off with soap and water or WD40
- Will not warp or crack
- Long life–lasts at least 5 times longer than treated wood
- Stays looking good year in year in all weathers and all seasons
- Needs no painting–colour added during manufacture and does not peel.
- Available in bright school colours
- Looks and feels like wood–maintains traditional aesthetics of wood
- Highest level of UV protection against fading in direct sunlight
- Low carbon footprint
- Keeps waste plastic out of landfill and incinerators
- Recycled and recyclable
Kedel’s wide range of recycled plastic playground furniture includes, Benches and Picnic Tables, Simple Seats, Play Dens, Outdoor Classroom phonic teaching and role play furniture such as Outdoor Play Kitchens and large durable Letters and Numbers, Sand and Water or Exploration Tables, Art Easels that convert into Picnic Tables for lunch and Gardening Products such as Raised Beds, Planters and Composters.
Recycled Plastic Playground Furniture is the most eco-friendly and best value playground furniture you can buy.